((((((((((((((NAVY FEDERAL FUNDING..... UP TO $75K)))))))))))))

Date posted 20 Dec 2016

Price: Please contact

Ad ID: 106344

Reply by email

Need help getting some funding..... We can get you into Navy Federal and get you the Maximum amount of funding we can in accordance to your credit file in UNDER 2 WEEKS, NO ACCESS CODE NEEDED!!!! (Credit score must be a 680+)

You must have: 

Valid State License or ID
Utility bill



How we operate: 

If you choose us to get the funding for you, we will need some details from you in order to fill out the membership application. 

Once that is complete, and you become a member, we can take you to a Navy Federal and you will have you application processed there on the day. After that, you will then receive the funding within the next few days.

We will be with you every step of the way, until you have the money in your account and we've provided the service we promised.

How we Accept payment:

Should you choose to acquire our services we charge an upfront Consulting fee of $1000, from then on we charge a back end fee of 12% + a one time Processing fee of $250 for all funding that you get. (We accept Bank Transfer only)


PROVIDING YOU GIVE US 1% OF YOUR TRUST, WE WILL EARN THE OTHER 99% BY DELIVERING THE SERVICE THAT WE PROMISED YOU........

If you are interested in our services call our direct line on: 678-602-2183.

  • Share this ad: pictute pictute pictute pictute
  • Print: pictute
  • Add to favorites: pictute
  • Report: pictute