Furnished apartment shared in Nakazakicho, Osaka
Date posted 21 Jun 2016
Price: Please contact
Ad ID: 49197
I am looking for someone to take over my room in a 50 square meters apartment in late July. I
am leaving with no intent to come back before at least 3 years, so the friend I share the place with is
looking for someone to replace me and share the rent. He is Japanese and can talk English. It is a
great opportunity for someone who is coming to Japan to learn Japanese and enjoy the culture !
The apartment is located in Nakazakicho, Osaka City, at the 9th floor of a building (with an elevator). It is a very convenient place (close to a supermarket and very close to a convenience store), and there are several stations around, taking only a few minutes by walk.
Nakazaki Station, it takes 3 minutes (Tanimachi Line, one station from Higashi Umeda)
- Temma Station, it takes 15 minutes (JR Loop Line, one station from Osaka and 3 stations from Kyobashi)
- Tenjimbashisujirokuchome, it takes 10 minutes (Sakaisuji-Line, a few stations from Nippombashi)
It takes only 15 minutes to get to Umeda and a little more to get to Osaka station (where you can take every JR trains) by walk.
There are also many kinds of shops and restaurants, and it is very close to the Tenjimbashisuji Shotengai (shopping street) which is the longest in Japan !
The apartment is composed of two Japanese (sliding doors, tatami) rooms (one for each tenant), a central room used as a kitchen/dining room, an entrance hall and the bathroom. The latest is made the Japanese way : a large shower cubicle with the bathtub in it. The lavatory is separated from the bathroom. There is also a large balcony shared by the two rooms and another balcony before the entrance (with a great view!). The place is equipped with air conditioning, one for each bedroom.
The apartment is fully furnished, here is a list of the furniture :
- In the room :
- A futon (Japanese style bed)
- A desk
- Two chairs (a wheeling chair and another without feet, a special chair for tatami)
- A bed table with a lamplight
- A small bookshelf
- A recess where to put more stuff (that’s where I keep my clothes and unused stuff)
- A dustbin
- A basket for the laundry
- In the kitchen/living room :
- An electric kettle
- A rice cooker
- There is no stove (but there is a spot to put one), but there is a hot plate effective enough to cook
- Dishes, forks, knives, chopsticks (for eating and long ones for cooking too), glasses, mugs, etc…
- A refrigerator
- A microwave oven
- A vacuum cleaner
- A dinner table with 2 chairs and 2 stools
And there is a washing machine in the bathroom too. There is also a laundry room downstairs where it is possible to dry clothes if you don’t have time and when the weather is not really good.
The share for one tenant, including gas, water and electricity bills is from 47,000¥ to 52,000¥ a month, depending on the bills (the water bill has to be paid once every two months). My friend handles the payment and requires the share at the end of the month. He doesn’t pay the internet bill though because he doesn’t use it. It is 4500¥ a month and can be paid at the convenience store downstairs.
If you are interested or need any more information, please contact me.