An incredible 20 acre lot overlooking Hauser Lake.
Located in Helena’s North Hills only 30 minutes from downtown, this location features unbeatable hilltop views, access to some of Montana’s most popular recreational lakes, and the room to build your dream home. Fishing enthusiasts be warned, this was bought originally as a building location for a reason, the accessibility to everything you and your family will need is unrivaled in this beautiful North Hills community.
- Grand views (see pictures) from multiple building sites
- Room to build your home, shop, garage and more
- Water, wells and electric nearby
- Road already built into property
- Wildfire mitigation completed in 2010
- 1 mile to Hauser Lake boat ramps (Black Sandy, White Sandy)
- Short drive to famous Hauser Dam fishing
- 15 minute drive to amazing walleye fishing in Lake Helena and causeway waters
- Easy drive to Canyon Ferry and Holter Lakes
Contact with any questions that may be had regarding this incredible spot. The owners ended up living on the adjacent lot within the last 10 years, so up to date information is available on water tables, building needs, etc. The 20 acres here are ready to go, all they need are the right builder!